A birthday gift

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

Raja's_mom

A birthday gift

Post by Raja's_mom »

I bought a hand tamed baby budgie for a little girl in our neiboughood she is just totally in love with my birds everyday she comes over and helps me prepare the food for them and then plays with the smaller birds for a while my Cocateil and Green cheeked conure. She has a birthday coming up so I asked her mom if it would be ok to get her a little bird of her own. her mom said yes so yesterday I went out and bought her a new little budgie and everything to go with it so anyway here he is I think he's very cute what do you think sorry about the silly face on my daughter
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

He is cute isn't he. :)

lol has your daughter got green hair!?? lol

I am sure the little girl will LOVE him.

What a great birthday gift. :)

8)
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

Sigh yes the front of her hair is green she is just into this stuff these day's I hope its just a phase she's going through she turns 13 yrs old next month preteens are hell to deal with these days or I'm just getting to old for this
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Oh well, at least it is just green hair she is doing lol It could be much worse.....she could have blonde hair!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, hang on.....I have blonde hair!!! lol.... :P

It will either wash out or grow out , not my blonde hair, your daughters green colour I mean lol :D

8)