love bug

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

ryelle

love bug

Post by ryelle »

I placed Spit's cage next to the window in the living room yesterday morning to catch a few rays. i opened the window wide to get as much light as possible. obviously the front of our house faces the street, and Spit hasnt seen much of cars or people walking past our house before. ok.. so i was a LITTLE nervous of him freaking out if a car went past.

yea right...... some kid on a moped FLEW past the house. i could only laugh at Spits "do a little dance.. make a little love" approach. i dont know if it was the noise, or that it sped past the house. but after then, every car that went past he strutted back along his perch until he found his bell and danced his little heart out until he couldnt hear it anymore (we live in a cul-de-sac so it wasnt for long lol)

what oh what is going on in that crazy little birds mind :D :lol:
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gotta love it!!
Jibby gets 'turned on' by anything with an engine too, not cars though , things with LOUD engines, like trucks, especially the dump truck, the guy with the V8 down the road that screeches and hoons up our street, planes.. oh he LOVES planes!, helicopters, oh and the vacuum... boys will be boys whether human or avian I suppose haha. I think it might be the rumble of the engines too? My 2 sit at the kitchen window all day. To people who dont live in our street it seems like a quiet neighbourhood, we are not on a main road, but you wouldnt believe the amount of trucks, and 'male testosterone' around here. Jibby loves it! :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

That so funny I got to chuckling about this when I read it This morning and every time I think about it I start laughing My daughter think I've lost my mind :D :roll: :D