Hi all.. finally got

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Hi all.. finally got

Post by kyria »

It only took me, what ? three months. lol

Update ... for those of you that read about it .. My daughter came through the boyfriend attacking her ok, not sure what she has held on to emotionally but she seems to be handeling it well, physical scars are all healed.

Birds ..

Still have the breeders, Kai and Mickey (blue and latino ringnecks).

Still have my boys Jordan and Pickle (latino and green ringys).

Kiely (grey cockatiel) now has a new friend, we found in a tree at my mums, a youngster cockatiel, white with yellow head and bright red cheeks we called Cornellius. Thought it was a boy, but its showing female mating behaviour, so no hope of pairing them as kiely is a girl also.

Jasper (lovey) and Stella (budgie) had a new friend added a lovey called peaches ( a rescue) who is ever so tame and playful, very cheeky and fun, makes the other two look so dull and lifeless, lol. Needless to say the new lovely rules the roost in that cage.

Thats about it. I have missed everyone so much since I work fulltime now and find it hard to find time for my birds, family and then myself to find the time to come to the boards. I think I might set aside Tues nights to visit each week now.

Eww sorry, Pickle is on my shoulder at the moment and Jordan has decided to come up and feed him. Ever seen a male ringy feed another male ringy .. its totally grose when its right in your face and you can see the exchange of goo from one beak to another .. Ak .. Yuk .. gotta go so I can break this up.

Imran , I am so sorry I haven't been around enough to mod the boards. I really miss ya'll so much. Promise to visit more often now though.

To all the oldies, miss ya bunches, to all the new faces I don't know, I hope to catch up and get to know you.

Luv ya
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless