Inquiring Minds want to know!

Moderator: Mods

RingnecksRock

Inquiring Minds want to know!

Post by RingnecksRock »

Hey Y'all!

Baby is now a man! I always knew he was a boy! He couldnt be anymore gorgeous than he is! I am so fortunate to have such a stunning fella! I am very proud of him - this is a result of a lot of loving and PROPER NUTRITION :!:

Enjoy! :)

Love Peace and Tolerance,

~ Mikaela
Last edited by RingnecksRock on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
countrygal_cc

pretty ;-)

Post by countrygal_cc »

I bet you are glad you got a boy in the back of your mind did you ever think your bird was a female?
Park outside where the air is cool...
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Wow -- he sure did grow up-what a handsome boy! Where does the time go. How the heck are you Mik?
MCS
RingnecksRock

Post by RingnecksRock »

Hey!

Oh no - you can dig up old posts of mine and see I ALWAYS knew - despite what the breeder said - KNEW my baby was a boy from day one. I would have been like :shock: had he been female.

He was a very late bloomer but I stuck by my guns! Boy! Finally one day I saw a red pin feather! It took TWO MORE molts for the ring to actually come in.

Im doing very well - thank you so much for asking! How could one not living on the water in the Keys LOL Thats why nothing ever seems to bother me. Because it doesnt. :lol:

Cant be happy here! Cant be happy anywhere! Right?

Other than being banned from here constantly - and of course for NO reason. But - IPs are dynamic and as I started and ran this place for 2 yrs - many want to know mine and Baby's well-being so I drop in and let everyone know how great life is!

Life is Good! :D

Love, Peace and Tolerance,

~ Mikaela
Last edited by RingnecksRock on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
julie

Post by julie »

wow mikaela you are slipping girl , you have signed in as the wrong person. May I remind you of your other posts as ringnecksrock.....I mentioned considering a ring neck but I cant decide what color. Their tempers concern me too but you cant believe everything you hear. Ringnecks are just so 'clean' looking. Sleek. They also seem smart to me.

I pet sit for a lady in Aug that has two ringnecks. She doesnt let them mate because she keeps them in seperate cages. I will be able to decide better after that experience.

Ok off to class. Thanks again you guys.
Briony

Post by Briony »

Wow He is goreous :):):)

careful i mite come over there and steal him heehee

i hope my nibbler looks that spunky :)
RingnecksRock

Post by RingnecksRock »

Thank you so much! He is something else! I have many videos of him - recent ones - that I need to get onto YouTube. 'babytheringneck'

He has quite the following there - sheesh. People comment and contact me saying they play his videos for their ringneck and it REALLY helps them at the 'chattering' stage most of all. They pick his words right up - at that stage!

So - I need to spread some more love and get those uploaded now that his 'man voice' has came in and his vocabulary is much greater. The ones up now are from way back to when he was 7 months or so. I could be helping more if I could set aside some time to do that - and I am. TODAY! Getting them all ready for upload if nothing else. By tomorrow - I'll be done.

At 3 - he pretty much speaks like a human. I am in the process of making a CD of all of his phrases where it repeats 5 times - then on to the next phrase - 5 times. I'll then post it for free on craigslist and other sites like such. The CD's using human voices simple DONT work in my humble opinion. But know from feedback that when using a parrots voice - it DOES work.

Its a lot of work but Im almost done with it - besides - what you give - you get back tenfold so Im all about spreading the love - wealth - CD's whatever I have that another may need :!:

Here is another shot in the 'mirror' series. Cutting an image from 3600x2600 down to 640x480 messes with the quality a lot but you can still see the image fine (makes it grainy/distorted). He is so vain! :roll:

~ Mikaela
Last edited by RingnecksRock on Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

i like the blatant avoidance of Julie's post.

rofl :lol:
RingnecksRock

Post by RingnecksRock »

I had a great day - things ran smooth with the kids and the older two were home to help me with the baby and the puppy so I was able to upload 10 -12 new videos of Baby speaking :!:

I have been meaning to do this for so long! Thanks for giving me the motivation - a lot of work! Time consuming. The lighting IS NOT GOOD - sorry - but as we parronts know - they speak best at sunset! But it doesnt matter. You and your birdie baby will be LISTENING (turn your speakers up - I always forget to! :lol: ) not watching.

Enjoy! I hope it helps someone baby along the way! Just click below and your off!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BabytheRingneck

~ Mikaela

Post by MrsVanPelt »

He's beautiful!!! I can't watch the video where I'm at now, but I can't wait to check out it when I can!
Proud wife of Rocky, Mother toMarley (IRN), JayBird and Cally (Rats), Jebadiah (Mouse), Rasta and Reggae (Bearded Dragons). Auntie to Princess (Poodle)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

Im just checking out your video's of Baby talking and wow!! Spits running about trying to find whos talking to him lol. i think he likes it :D
i dont think my fid will EVER be able to talk that well but he can say a few words in squeaks :D and he screams a wolf-whistle instead of trying to whistle it hahaa.

some good work with your fid there. well done ^^
RingnecksRock

Post by RingnecksRock »

I have them all uploaded now! Enjoy! I had some in there of my baby and a puppy we rescued and found a home for. But I deleted all the junk out - now just Baby videos. Although dark - the words are as plain as day and should REALLY evoke a reaction from all of your babies :!:

Mikaela