Pretty Birdy!

Moderator: Mods

Aldeleen

Pretty Birdy!

Post by Aldeleen »

Hi all!
Its been a while since my last post! But i got some great shots of my boy (a bit more sure that Pi-ko is male) hehe still who knows!

I had a bit of a tradegy, Pi-ko is once again a single fid! Shame!
My poor Lily girl flew away-- freek escape-- there was nothing i could do! I still feel so horrible about it , brings tears to my eyes! I pray that someone found her and gave her a new home!! Shame!

I dont think that i will get another fid soon......
Maybe in later years.... a new baby!

Anyways-- here is some pics of by beautiful Pi-ko-- he is maturing and becoming a real Mr. Show-off!!
He still clucks like a little girl-- every now and then when he sees him mommy!
HEHEHEEH
Oh ya, the pic are taken with him sitting in the bed lamp shade-- he sits there when the light is on -- i think he likes the warmth of the light(its winter here in South africa)--he will sit there for hours
(he has destroyed the lamp shade though) :)

he will be 2 years old in October!

Look how handsome my boy is!!!

pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

He really does love that lamp hey :lol:

The last one of him with the mirror is cute. :)

8)
threio

Post by threio »

great sci-fi effect with the lamp! great pics
mvd12720

Post by mvd12720 »

love the photos. i can not wait untill my baby has all its feathers
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

What a cutie!!
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

his ring looks like Spit's went before his moult... and apart from 1 black, 1 red feather it still looks like Pi-ko's

I keep telling Spit that a ring needs more than two feathers but he doesnt seem to listen or care :roll:

the pictures are awsome :D surprised they came out so well considerin how dark it is! you can totally see the love in his eyes for you :)
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

Thank you all for the great comments!

Ryelle, you say Pi-ko looks like Spit before his moult? mmmmm Spits is a male right? heheheh lol! Just asking! Im so afraid of confusing Pikkels by calling him "boy" if he is in fact "girl"-- !!! heheheh lol!
He will probably moult again in Sept (our spring)
!
Pi-ko started shredding magazines in a corner of my room-- like he is making a nest-- oooh and try and clean that up-- Mr. devends his "nest" there in the corner... does anyone knows whats up with that? Should i stop him from doing it or let him be? Just curious??
Huby

Post by Huby »

Awww what a handsome little man! He's gorgeous!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D :D :D
Oh my he looks stunning!! What is it with lamps, Lolas got an obsession with sitting on my tall rattan lamp with s/hes chewed grr! :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Aldeleen

Post by Aldeleen »

hehehe it definitly something to do with the warmth of the light-- Pi-ko falls asleep on the lamp shade or he sits and sings for hours!! shame!!!

The only problem is- they destroy the lamp shade completely-- cos where ever birdy goes his beak is sure to follow :lol:

I dont mind though-- their pleasure is much more enjoyable that the lamp shade :D

Lauren-- little Lola(yoda) ? hehe couldve been Pi-ko's sibling-- they are so alike hehe - -hows the ring looking there on your side-- do you think that Yoda(Lola)? hehe is male>?