Caught red handed

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Caught red handed

Post by Lauren »

Well, I gave the fids their usual fruit and veg, knowing they would be busy devouring it, I left them for a few minutes.
On returning to check up on them, I noticed what looked like blood spatter all over the entire wall.. roof to floor! I then discovered, little red prints on my white curtains.. but there was no bird to be seen. I checked the usual hangout in the bathroom, again no bird. In the kitchen, I discovered a half eaten corpse.. of.. a strawberry! :lol: Upon looking up, and towards the fridge, I see 2 very guilty looking birds sitting ontop of the bread loaf.. head feathers stained with berry, beaks still dripping with berry, Yodas feet covered in.. berry! After throwing their strawberries all over the place, they decided not to touch the rest of the fruit and veg and head for the kitchen.. where the good stuff is. They had torn open the plastic covering the loaf and Yoda held a peice of bread in his red stained foot... they just stared as if to say 'what?' and Jibby held his head down in shame. The cheek! :x

On another note.. Jibby has his ways of telling us to shut up and turn the light off when he wants to sleep. A paticular scream, the throwing of objects, constant 'dinging' of his bell.. a big fat tantrum. Well the birds room is the computer room and my partner was on the computer after sundown, thats cranky Jibby time and boy did he cop it. I was in the other room and I here my partner say to Jibby.. 'Just grow up!' :lol: I found this hilarious, hes telling a bird.. to grow up? hahaha. Become a man Jibby! hahaha.. Men. :roll:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

"become a man Jibby.." eheheheheeee!!!! i am howling with laughter, telling him to grow up. thats so funny :D
i almost bought a bunch of brambles... what they called uumm... blackberries or summat the other day. but oh jeez do they stain. after readin ur post im glad i didnt :D we have white walls too and id have to paint over it. its bad enough having to scrub it after Spit shots water mixed with crackers or bits of veg to the wall as it is lol

you shoulda caught a photo of them on top of the bread :D
Aces Wild

Post by Aces Wild »

Hahaha I just read that to my husband lol, that is too funny!