URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Moderator: Mods

shitiz1985

URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Post by shitiz1985 »

i bought a IRN 2 months ago,i dont know its age but it a medium sized one.Its been 2 months and it has not made any sound till now, no chirpping nothing. i try to play with it, i bought some toys but of no use it just chewwed the rope of the toys and finished.we give him daily fresh fruits, and gram seed which it eats.whenever i go near its cage it tried to hide in some corner of the cage, but when i whistle hiding behind the window it starts to react as if looking for me.Kindly help me what to do so that it starts chirpping.please help
AJPeter

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Post by AJPeter »

You need to make friends with your bird they are very social animals and enjoy sharing meal times, let you bird settle down before you let it out. Sit with it ,eat your meals near the cage watch TV near the cage all the time talk your bird. Do not go too fast read more on this site, my bird does not talk when l in the room but does to the large mirror l put behind the cage when l go out of the room, each bird is different but two months is too short a time to get acclimatised to you,
AJPeter

Re: URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Post by AJPeter »

You need to make friends with your bird they are very social animals and enjoy sharing meal times, let you bird settle down before you let it out. Sit with it ,eat your meals near the cage watch TV near the cage all the time talk your bird. Do not go too fast read more on this site, my bird does not talk when l in the room but does to the large mirror l put behind the cage when l go out of the room, each bird is different but two months is too short a time to get acclimatised to you, [-x Sorry hit the submit button twice.