here are the grown up baby from indonesia

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

leo

here are the grown up baby from indonesia

Post by leo »

these are when they are still young

these are recent one, they have grown up, got the pic e-mailed from there

here is the link of the adoult singing speciment...they are very good in mimicing other bird song,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbjT9dQ1 ... re=related

sorry, i remeber i post some of the baby picture before, but cant find it, so i start a new thread
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
azringneckfound

Post by azringneckfound »

Wow now there is another bird I have never seen. I love the avatar you have of Tango? on its back. Wow that is amazing!
leo

Post by leo »

thanks dude...

at least i have 1 reply
:lol:
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
azringneckfound

Post by azringneckfound »

leo wrote:thanks dude...

at least i have 1 reply
:lol:

heehee Hey how is the little guy doing now. I have been surfing the posts like crazy trying to learn about IRNs and I ran across the one where you were very worrried when Tango was sick. I wanted to ask how he was doing? I assume everything worked out okay? :D
leo

Post by leo »

haha, yup..now he was okay...

lok like going through the molt again...

that timewhen he was sick, i thought im gona lost him...
he sit at the bottom of the cage like gona die...hehe...