Introducing myself :)

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

NayJay81

Introducing myself :)

Post by NayJay81 »

Hi guys Iv just joined and trying to work everything out not sure if I'm posting in the right place! I have a 9 week old male IRN and I'm having sooooo much trouble deciding on his name. I'm trying to decide between OLLIE or ARCHIE. What do to guys think??? Also how do I upload a photo from my phone as its saying the image is to large?? Thanks guys :)
sanjays mummi

Re: Introducing myself :)

Post by sanjays mummi »

We rescued a male Samoyed called "Archie", and re named him "Luke", he just wasn't an "Archie".
Unless you're 100% sure he is male, go with what suits him, I was told my hen was definitely a DNA sexed male, so I called her Sanjay, a suitably Asian name, but time proved the lie,and I have a seven year old female Ms Sanjay aka Sweetie.
I've never attempted to upload photos from my phone, there should be advice somewhere here, if you can bypass all the spam that's been allowed to take up residence!
Maureen36

Re: Introducing myself :)

Post by Maureen36 »

Hi. I'm also new here. Just got my babies on Saturday 4th Feb 2017. I believe they're about 12 weeks old and I'm also going to need all the advice I can get! LOL. I read somewhere that we can feed them baby apple sauce and baby mixed veg. Is it Purity? My babies don't seem to be eating seed much. I also haven't seen them near the water dish. Unless I missed it. Hoping to get some advice on getting them to eat ;)