Ringneck nosies and new owner tips

Moderator: Mods

EmeraldN3rd

Ringneck nosies and new owner tips

Post by EmeraldN3rd »

Hi all,
I just got a beautiful little 4 week old ringneck and wanted to get to know about them more than i already do.

First off my ringneck, Called Chuckles or Chucky for short, makes meowing noises and also emits a seires of squaaks similar to a laugh, this is how he got his name but i want to know why he does it. He only "Laughs" when being handled/pet.

Secondly id like some care tips and such to help me raise it to be the best bird possible.

Last thing, id like to know what other noises to expect and the meanings of them.

Thanks for any and all help.

P.S. i will attempt to post some photos in the future and share him with you all :)
sanjays mummi

Re: Ringneck nosies and new owner tips

Post by sanjays mummi »

Sanjay is a two legged squeaky toy!, he has an entire repertoire of funny noises, noises of appreciation when he is eating, a noise that sounds like "thank you" when I put food in his cage, and noises when he is calling to me if I'm in another room. Then there's the blood curdling squawks when something angers him, or when he beats up his toys. And then there's his sing songs when he's happy and all is well in his little world. :-bd