My interesting herd

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

Zero

My interesting herd

Post by Zero »

one on the left is my stepdads border collie cross one to the right is my miniature australian shepherd. He is 2 this year (birthday was a month ago) and he has sired 1 rainbow litter which I still have pictures of and we are hoping for one last litter this year before the female is retired. The female isnt mine and the only reason he wasnt fixed before now is because the owner of the female is a very good friend of mine who wanted to breed her female.

haha he looks like he is making a face in this one but he is still so cute

this is a picture of our belgians with our ranch dog Buck. The biggest belgian is 19.1 hh (over 6'3 at the shoulders).

this is my baby (okay he is 8 lol). He is my jumper

I wont post pics of all the horses because it would kill anyones net. But I will try and get some pictures of the foals and the miniature donkey baby for later
Bella

Post by Bella »

Beautiful pictures i love horses they are so graceful and beautiful :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Great photos. Border collies are great anen't they. Great working dogs as well as companions. I have a Kelpie girl. Getting on in years now, about 14. Starting to show her age unfortunately :?

I just love the horse pics :D Do you show your horses?

lol your 8 year old baby looks like a proud horse :)
I have an Apoloosa gelding. He is at my parents place as there is no where here to keep him (I live in town) and we have had a "horse flu" outbreak here last year. Put a stop to any movements of stock and halted the racing scene for some months. My parents are in another state so he was safe there.

I would absolutely love to see more of your horse photos. Maybe you could post them in thumbnail style. That way people with slower connections wouldn't have as much trouble loading them :)

8)
Zero

Post by Zero »

yeah I show my gelding, last 3 weekends in a row we had shows. This weekend is another show but we are skipping it and then we are doing the jump show the week after. For the most part we just jump but last weekend was a western show and everyone has been bugging me to do western on him so I did. He was an absolute dream up until our classes started then he started acting up. After our second class I took him out of the ring and into the side arena and he started trying to move right and kept leaning right and kicking when I asked for his left lead so I took him to the trailer and pulled the saddle and he had a small sore so he gets this weekend off. He loves to show off a lot and everyone always says how much he loves to show off (the judges especially say he is such a show off lol). He is a NSH (1/4 Arab and 3/4 Saddlebred to be specific). I also have a 2 year old QH but he is not very photogenic (would rather follow me around then stand still).

I heard about that flu outbreak in Australia, they shut down like everything. I have a friend over there and once they declared it over she was so hyper she was telling everyone lol.