ember

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

bec

ember

Post by bec »

my daughters canary ember died this morning :cry:
she was very sweet & very beautiful
we did not have her in our family nearly long enough
larissa is out at the momment and doesnt even know
i just realised we didnt even take a photo of her :cry:
http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgu ... l%26sa%3DN
but this one looks very like her
bye bye littte one
Bella

Post by Bella »

Im sorry for your loss bec and your family :( x
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Donna

Post by Donna »

Oh so sorry for your loss :(

Keep a good eye out on your other birds this canary could have been sick for a while and you did not know it.

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
bec

Post by bec »

thanx for the kind thoughts guys
donna theres no need to worry about illnes i just didnt want to say how she died before larissa got home because sometimes she comes to the forums to show her friends pics of riku & i thought that would be a horrible way to find out that her cat got in her room my older daughter was unaware that we had to move the canary out of the cage as she was bullying the finches and didnt know the cats had to stay out of liss room we have scince printed up signs for the c rooms which house birds soaying CAT FREE ZONE so i have one kid greiving & one really guilty feeling one
matthew gave larissa one of his finches to cheer her up & cristy has promised to buy larissa a new canary
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Poor ember :(
and poor larissa :(
[/b]
bec

Post by bec »

thanks pink devil
celtic_aura

Post by celtic_aura »

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Sometimes these things happen when we love all animals. It's nice that family and friends are pitching in to help your daughter get through this.
bec

Post by bec »

yep its true what they say its during the hard times in life you find out who are your true friends
i ave been blessed with three wonderful kids and a large supportive family and wonderful friends

not to mention the abundance & diversity of our animals family members no matter how long we have them in life they are always part of our hearts