oops!!!!!!!!!! i should not have said that!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

bec

oops!!!!!!!!!! i should not have said that!

Post by bec »

when i was teaching riku to step up i would just waffle anything to her just to keep the calming flow of conversation going larissa came in & heard me call riku a good little green chicken & cracked it with me she told me that i was not allowed to call her that shes an indian ringneck not a chicken!!!!! and yelled at me for qite some time on this
well the other day riku looked straight at larissa & said "hello litte green chicken!"
luckily larissa was on the computor with the headphones on & didnt hear but
shes saying it more & more often & more & more clearly& i think im going to get yelled at again very soon as this is what she says when shes ready to play the training games
but she is soooooooo cute when she says it coz shes either bouncing on the top of the cage waiting for step up games or hanging upside down from the lace curtains for the come when called & it is safe to walk on the back of the couch or on my arms games so im hopimg larissa will be too busy laughing at her cute baby to remember to be grumpy with her mummy
Bella

Post by Bella »

:lol: how sweet it that :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

shes getting better & better at saying it :oops: luckily larissa still oblivious or ignoring it hoping it will go away but the 2 of them are getting sooooo cute! kieron has learnt from me if you want rikus attention grab some food! for half the afternoon he was saying what i think was "hello riku" then grabbing a bit of brocoli in his beak & taking off round the top of the cage :lol: this imedietly got her attention and she runs after him saying "hello chicken" he makes her do at least 2 laps then he stops so she can help him eat the brocoli :lol: it was just the cutest thing :)
laine

Post by laine »

That sounds so funny. Aren't these birds so clever.
Melika

Post by Melika »

I'm dying of laughter here. :D At 6am with no sleep, it's HILARIOUS!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay