mbs strikes again!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Mods

bec

mbs strikes again!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bec »

i was looking in a new petshop ive never explored before for another cage for kieron (scince hes taken over rikus at has been tearing at her tail a bit)
& well i found a cage , good price, good lay by terms,
and as i was talking to the girl in the shop i noticed a fash of blue in the top cage of her display cage hanging upside down to get my attention was the most beautiful blue baby i have ever seen & well to cut a long story short im picking up General in 2 weeks time :D
i will post picks next time i am down there paying some more money off him
but shhh dont tell my kids i want to surprise them ok?
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny! CONGRADULATIONS!!! Cant wait to see the new arrival! *Shh* Surprises are so much fun!! :wink:

Oh I want a new cage.. but I cant find many places that do layby?
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
bec

Post by bec »

thanks lauren :) im going to go down & takes sum pics of him (and give him a treat) so hopefully ill post the pics tonight plus not only did they do layby on both the cage & general but they are having a 10% off all cages sale atm
how was that for timing? i drove past this place twice a week for theast year & never went in before today
im soooooooooo excited!!!!!
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Cool. Not only have you scored a bargin on your cage but you got a new birdy to :)
bec

Post by bec »

its not only the cage that was a good price!!!!!!
but that wasnt the reason i bought him/her?
i was kinda just talking to him sort of umming and ahing over wheather or not i could have somewhere to quarantine if i should then he looked at me and i knew his name after that i was a goner :roll:
but the really funny bit is i was expecting the teenagers to tell me off we stopped in to give him some walnuts which hes decided he loves ( keep going for he coz the girls at the petshop call him he but i actually think girl)
and we came out with 2 more fids :lol: :lol: another finch for mattys avery & larissa added a canary to the avery collection not only is mbs alive & thriving in this house ITS CONTAGEOUS!!!!!!
matt & larissa let loose in a petshop with pocket money...............bad move but then we had to leave general there :cry: :cry: :cry:
i got some pics of general but the kids went to bed before they could load them up for me so hopefully tomorrow
bec

Post by bec »

lauren i know of a few that will laybuy if you want me to i can private message them to you just let me know