Its Lovy's first birthday!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

giantfoot_truck

Its Lovy's first birthday!

Post by giantfoot_truck »

This week is Lovy's arrival, I dont remember the exact day or date, but its definitely this week, cause I remembered pretty much we had party on some place the week after Lovy's arrival.

I couldn't think of anything special to give Lovy, other than toys, is there something else to give like bird birthday cake? I dunno how to make it, I need suggestion from anyone!

I was planning on taking her to zoo or something.. along with leepo, but I had a horrible flu and there is no way Im going to a place with lots of animals. :?
Bella

Post by Bella »

xx HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOVY xx
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

well happy hatchday lovy,

on Amazon birthday we just went out nad about, he got a presents that he unwrapped and thats bout it lol
Sharlene and Amazon
bec

Post by bec »

happy birthday lovy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:D Oh no I missed your bday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LOVY!! *Mmmwah* from Lauren, Jibby and Yoda. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Thanks everyone! :D