rikus kitchen adventure

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

bec

rikus kitchen adventure

Post by bec »

when the fids are out flying out of there cage we keep the lounge room shut off from the kitchen and the the hallway from there to the bedrooms & laundry closed of so the cats can be in the bed room area of the house and we have the saftey back up of to shut doors between the cats & the fids well the other nightr my son matty made me a coffee & left the kitchen door open riku saw the chance & was off like a shot but when she got out there she found (strangley enough we have no place set up in there for her to land so she kept flying round yelling at me for this lack she yelled so much that kieron decided to come & check what all the fuss was about he flew in did one lap & flew back into the lounge & pigged on aples riku getting tired decided land ..................straihgt into a pot of (lukily) cold gravy left from last nights dinner that my daughter had just got from the fridge to put on the dry cat food as a treat for the cats so i got her back into the lounge & gave her a squirt bath with luke warm water to rinse the gravy off (which she loves) luckily no injuries or even major freakouts but a lesson learnt well by the kids i dont think the kitchen door will ever be left open again!!!!
but the funniest part of the story ....larissa was out when this happened
when we told her about riku ending up in the gravy her comment was "omg!!!!!! riku want to be a chicken!!!!!!!"
what can i say with kids & fids there is never a dull momment!!!! :lol:
Bella

Post by Bella »

:lol: haha thats so funny our fids are crazy sometimes arent they :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
bec

Post by bec »

they sure are right now rikus hiding on the coil perch behind the fluffy thing at the top so i wont put her to bed :evil: it 1130 at night & im tired but if i try to force her into the cage then kieron will fly out larissa can get them bothin in seconds but shes gone to bed with a migraine cheeky fids