A question for kyria

Moderator: Mods

Bella

A question for kyria

Post by Bella »

Hi i was looking in the photo forum and i noticed a picture you posted a while back of your rat and irn meeting i wondered how you did this? was it from a baby? I have two rats and would love for them to meet billy and all get along so they dont have to have seperate play times.
Thank you :D
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

ooooh yeeah, this is a good question. Im trying to get my rats to be friends (they are in seperate cages atm), its going ok atm, but i have to cover them up when Spit comes out of his cage incase he flies on it and they bite each other. It would be good if they could all come out at the same time without me being scared they arent going to get along
Donna

Post by Donna »

I think only in rare occasions a rat will get along with a bird but in reality rats are natural predators to them. This would be like me giving my baby grandson an alligator for a friend, why would I do that to the poor alligator? :lol:

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Bella

Post by Bella »

Donna wrote:I think only in rare occasions a rat will get along with a bird but in reality rats are natural predators to them. This would be like me giving my baby grandson an alligator for a friend, why would I do that to the poor alligator? :lol:

Donna

Lol donna :lol: my rats are not the ones im scared about they are friendly they get along great with my dog and got along great with my old dog im just not sure about billy lol ive taken them close to the cage and the rats want to sniff billy and billy is amazed by them but out of the cage may be a different story lol
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
ryelle

Post by ryelle »

mine is the same. one of the rats wants to sniff spit (and eat all his food), but spits lunged at him once whilst in the cage. think i maybe should keep them away. plus!! i want a dog, not yet or for a couple of years, but well still have spit in a couple of years o.O