the bird before tango

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

leo

the bird before tango

Post by leo »

hi guys...before i had tango, i have 1 hand rise male lutino peach face lovebird...that was my 1st tame parrot...he is so adorable and full of idea to trick me too...and i can never lock him in the cage, he is an escape artist...but, that time i got to go outtown for awhile(a few days) when i return, wei wei(his name its chinese name) isn't in th ecage...

my friend told me that a cat attack him and jump on to his cage and the cage fall, and flew away....

afterward, i have to forget him...but it feels so difrent living without fid now...so, i decided to get my self a tiel baby...i nemad him wei wei also

in his entire life, he never bite even once...when he is unhappy, he will just push your hand away...but that will be really seldom...he is super cudly...he will fly to me and just extended his head to me and then close his eyes and puffle his fece feather and i have to cuddle the face...

he awways flew to me too...so i was kinda of confident that he will not flw away from me...actually, both never flyaway from me, and they often ride on my shoulder when i went joging..

1 day he is on m shoulder...i was cooking...iwas not sure why too, when i tok the napking, he just ash off the service balcony and fly off sight...and never been seen again

guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
pinkdevil

Post by pinkdevil »

Sorry to hear you do n ot have your birds anymore.
They were lovely littlies to.

:)
Lene

Post by Lene »

Sorry to hear about your 2 beautiful birds... It's so heartbreaking, when you have to say goodbye.
Cheers

Lene
julie

Post by julie »

This is not meant to be harsh BUT please clip leos wings. I would hate to see you make the same mistake for the 3rd time.
leo

Post by leo »

thanks every one...\

thanks julie...actually they are clipped( half cliped i think) and cant really fly...but when the window owen, and theres wind...they can fly really well...i did not notice that till the last 2 bird...now im very concious of the door and window before taking tango out...anyway, tango can fly a litttle, fly stright, but cant gain hight...

thanks alot julie, anyway, its not hars, i took that as an advice...thanks alot
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

Thats sad leo, sorry for your loss.

Can i suggest that if you want to keep jogging with Tango you clip him so he has no flight at all, i have had to do that with Amazon because he rides on my shoulder everywhere the only feathers that arent cut are his two cross over feathers (one on each side) because he so pretty with those ones hanging out. :D
Sharlene and Amazon