personal fish, maybe can be conceider as flock...hehe

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

leo

personal fish, maybe can be conceider as flock...hehe

Post by leo »

what do you think about this fish...

he is actually is a feeder fish in the fish shop, left 1, just 1...the left over one...the shop keeper was about to throw him down the sink, but i ask how much...

he lough, he say, how to sell?
S$1 is 1 packet(i packet about 60 inside)
so, he just give it to me...i keep him in side a champign glass..he is so active and will come and eat from my finger..
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
Rami

Post by Rami »

I had that type of fish, too.
I love the "tail". :D

Wish he's fine ;)
bec

Post by bec »

looks like a beautiful male guppy to me why was he being used as a feedr fish?
giantfoot_truck

Post by giantfoot_truck »

Fish hobbyist used them to feed it to predatory fishy (fish that eat other fish), and well guppy is the best choice for that since they are easy to breed and reproduce in a large number.. They also use small goldfish as a feeder..
bec

Post by bec »

i am aware of that being a fish keeper & avid member of my local aquarium socciety what i was saying is as he is so georgeous its a waste!!!! in the table show we run he would have placed very high and the price we pay here for guppies (on average $5 each) wish i could get them at that price
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :well done on your bargain fish!!!!!!