New to the forum...

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Kittybird35

New to the forum...

Post by Kittybird35 »

Hello,

My name is Angelina, I have been a bird lover for as long as I can remember. I have had the privilege of owning many species, i.e.: 2 Congo African gray from age 6 months, currently I have a breeding pair of gorgeous lady Gouldains who are expecting chics within the next week and a half. I also just purchased a turquoise IRN baby that will be flying in this coming week, I am looking forward to meeting my new feathered friend. I am here to learn more then just the text book version of these beauties and share my experiences with all of you.
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: New to the forum...

Post by ringneck »

Woot! Woot!

We welcome you to our family! I bet you're so excited about your new baby! We can't wait to see photos! These are the most amazing creatures and I promise you're in for a treat!!!!!!

Feel free to browse around and we have all kinds of information here! The cool thing is we all come from different backgrounds when it comes to working with ringnecks so that can make our forum interesting to say the least; nevertheless, it's important as it keeps us all on our toes! :OP

Again, welcome to our family!

Best wishes, ;)

IMRAN-C