What is wrong with this picture?

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

wannabe

What is wrong with this picture?

Post by wannabe »

My husband just sat down to watch a movie with a huge bowl of popcorn..
After a while I asked him if he gave the bird some...
NO he said..
No wonder he's 'Barking' then, I replied as if it was a perfectly normal statement.. :lol: ....

It was only after did we have a laugh about it because the bird was barking his little face off for a bit of popcorn.. better than squaking that's for sure!! haha
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: Its funny how hard they try to get our attention. :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

lol sounds like popcorn in my house, but instead of Amazon sitting thre barking he will jump off his cage run over to the popcorn adn pull out as many pieces throw them on the floor and look at us to say ha now you cant eat those pieces so i will have them.
Sharlene and Amazon
laine

Post by laine »

Smokey loves popcorn too. If he can reach the bowl, he will just run over and take some but if its out of his reach he will go through his entire repertoir of tricks until he gets some. Sometimes we are a bit mean and won't give him any until he has exhausted all his tricks. Its so funny as he is really persistant and very patient. He keeps going from one trick to another and then he also goes through his list of known words as a means of getting attention. :lol: :lol:
bec

popcorn

Post by bec »

i almost fell off my chair laughing as i read about amazons popcorn antics see i knew there was a reason i just bought a popcorn maker i can wait to see what riku & kieron will do for popcorn
Amazonite

Post by Amazonite »

lol bec yea, it is pretty funny watching it, i will have to get a video sometime lol
Sharlene and Amazon
bec

Post by bec »

i got the popcorn & set a bowl of it up on top of the cage at first riku was just picking it up & throwing it as far as she could (about three feet just far enough to hit me in the head :roll: ) then all of a sudden she realised it was food and started diving head first in the bowl as if to get the tastiest piece which is always right at the bottom
it took half an hour for kieron to get up the nerve to try the strange white stuff but he too decided that it was good now they get all excited when the popcorn machine starts up!!!
funny funny fids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: