Welcome Lexa the ARN!

Moderator: Mods

GreenJenny

Welcome Lexa the ARN!

Post by GreenJenny »

Soon I will be getting a tame male african ringneck parakeet from my friend that got bored of it.. Yay I cant wait to introduce it to my current flock! For 3 years he never met any other bird, so Im assuming it would be exciting for him to meet my current flock, especially with my little green queen Jenny!
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

fantastic love to see pics when you get him
Lene

Post by Lene »

Sounds great, Jenny... I believe the birds get a lot of pleasure of the company of other birds, even if they're not in the same cage.
Cheers

Lene
xx_sheena_xx

Post by xx_sheena_xx »

Do you have any pictures of him?
managethis8

my first ringneck and

Post by managethis8 »

I just purchased my first ringneck, she was advertised as an Indian but after much research I found out she is in fact an African. This is all good, I love her anyway. The lady was asking 150.00 but I talked her down to 100.00. I think she knew all along what she was doing but I don't care, I love Cheechie just the same. A quick, cute story. I brought her home last night, not a peep. This morning she found that if she sang, the dogs would wake up and rush to her cage and bark, when the dogs got tired of doing this and went away, she would sing out again until they came back and barked, this has been going on all am, LOL. Just love her.
randy.
Randy
julie

Post by julie »

managethis8 I was thinking she may be an African, her head is a different color to a normal Indian ring neck but im not sure of the other differences between them.