Bonding games..

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Bonding games..

Post by Lauren »

:shock: I don't know what has got into them this weekend, or what in the world they are doing.. but.. Its like theyre hyperactive today. They've gone bonkers!
First, Yoda will do a little trance dance around Jibby, then randomly fly off (with the speed of lighting), seemingly aimless! Jibby just goes nuts for this, he will follow Yoda, trying to catch Yoda and then they 'kiss' (touch tongues). They do this over and over again. Its like 'tag' or 'kissy chasy'. The weird thing is.. theyre flying is so random! I think they think its a competition of who can fly the funniest or fastest. Its hilarious. :lol:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Grelo

Post by Grelo »

.. :D ..that would be something to see..my past friend Lielow(lutino ringneck)used to love doing the patrols around the house darting off.
Are your pair boy and girl for with the kissy thing they might be pairing up :D
Feather's are the best friend's
bec

Post by bec »

how very odd!!! rikus doing the same thing to kieron as yodas doing to jibby and getting the same reaction plus when kieron decides its bed time he sits in the cage & yells at riku till she comes to bed hes doing it now but rikus rebelling she says she wants to sleep on the swing
bec

Post by bec »

oh by the way lauren are you in the new place yet?