Billy and the necklace

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Bella

Billy and the necklace

Post by Bella »

Billy seems to have gotten VERY attached to a necklace of mine its a circle mirror and i know he loves his mirrors but this one :shock: i cant even touch it without him going CRAZY as soon as he hears the chain hes against the cage if i dont let him look in it he starts running in circles :lol: he will look at it for ages I dont think i'll wear it when hes out of the cage i may loose my neck :roll: Lastnight i touch it whilst he was out and he swooped and tried to take it but i was too quick :D he missed then he stood on top of his cage staring at me asif he was going to eat me if i didnt let him look at it :shock: so i stood for 10 minutes while he played with it and of course he had a tantrum when i took it away :roll:
tat2edjenn

Post by tat2edjenn »

looks like you may have to surrender your necklace and make it a toy :D
~~JENN AND SAM~~

Bella

Post by Bella »

I dont think i have much choice lol im getting another one 2morro in green ill let him play with that hehe :lol:
Mum to Harvey(little boy) Satan RIP, Missy moos(Staffy bull) Billy(green irn) Sir didymus(grey irn) and Isis(cockatiel), Lucy (caique)
Raja's_mom

Post by Raja's_mom »

Be careful what its made of you don't want your bird to get heavy metel posioning