Video of Cory - Short billed Corella

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

Lene

Video of Cory - Short billed Corella

Post by Lene »

Here's a video of Cory playing, and you'll see him retrieving an item to me in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKh_5CHzJSk

The noise in the background is Shrek, my Quaker.. Here a video of him trying to find my hand to step up on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jISGkZeLIPY
Cheers

Lene
Melika

Post by Melika »

I love how athletic Cory is! Awesome to watch his antics. ^^

So does Shrek only step-up backwards like that? Sorry if I missed something you've said before. Fascinating ^^
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Pounamu

Post by Pounamu »

wow... i've never seen a parrot play like that.

cheers for sharing
Lene

Post by Lene »

Shrek will step up normally as well, he only does this, when I'm too far away, like when he's on the playgym, and I'm on the computer... He just tells me he wants to come up... and who can resists, lol... He can reach further going backwards... :lol:
Cheers

Lene
Lene

Post by Lene »

I think all the Corellas (Bare Eyed Cockatoo's) play like that... No doubt they'll need to be comfortable within the family... If I have visitors Cory doesn't know, he won't do it. In fact, he takes quite a while to warm up to someone new... I had visitors from Denmark (family) for 5 weeks last year, and in the end Cory would take treats from them, and would play on my lap, but never on the floor.
Cheers

Lene
Lene

Post by Lene »

Pounamu, I LOVE your avatar!
Cheers

Lene
Pounamu

Post by Pounamu »

Thanx