Top five birdie Moms or Dads for 2007

Moderator: Mods

Donna

Top five birdie Moms or Dads for 2007

Post by Donna »

Would you agree

1. Lauren with Yoda and Jibby (have you read her posts about those two?)

2. Leo and Tango They have both come a long way!!

3. Melika and Hane Just cause I think she is a smarty pants :lol:

4. Julie and her whole group #1 best breeder

5. Last but not least is Catschair Everybodys friend :)
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

totally agree but maybe it should be top 6 cause you always help people out and definitely know your stuff :D i love tango he is such an adorable bird, and reading bout yoda and jibby is always great yoda sounds like such a bossy pants :lol: you've got my vote
Donna

Post by Donna »

OH STOP :oops: I just enjoy reading about how everyone loves these little monsters.

Donna
In Loving Memory

I miss you both
julie

Post by julie »

Nah, I think everyone does a good job. I still don't get half of the genetics talk yet and have only got one baby.
Melika

Post by Melika »

:oops:

I'm flattered but everyone really does their part here! I'm no good with empathy/sympathy but most of you are so good at helping people cope! We have our breeders with good info on that and everyone pitches in their own learning experiences with behavior and diet. I think everyone should be on the list! 8)

And what about Imran? :wink:
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:oops: Aww, your all such wonderful parronts and each of you deserve an award! One big family here and the help and support is muchly appreciated! I think I've become obsessed with all your birdies and can't wait to 'meet' more birdies! I'm still in the learning stages. I guess we never stop learning! But, I think I've learnt more in just over a year that I've been here, than I have since I got Gilbert AKA Jibby/Jibs waaay back in 2000. Only wish I could of been here earlier and maybe I would of understood him more as he was growing up! Many of you have a wealth of knowledge in different areas and are so welcoming to everyone. Oh gosh, its getting a bit mushy huh! LOL. :oops: Well done to everyone! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Kudos to the whole family !!!! (ever growing it is :D )

Anyone who owns an IRN and grows with it surely is a treasure, because they sure aren't the easiest of birds to have as pets. But boy are they one of the most rewarding. :wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

Oliver and Justin

Post by Oliver and Justin »

i agree :D :D
-Justin
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

that's my gril lauren at the top! nice!

Imran :wink:
catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

My goodness -- what illustrious company. I am honored. You are all stars in my book!

I would be posting a bit more often, but the ringies have learned a great trick...one flies for the living room and the other runs for the kitchen. They must be bonding, they are ganging up on me!

Here is Magellan teaching Lola how to remove earrings (note to self...comb hair & try to tone down the fear that you will look like Van Gogh)
MCS
Donna

Post by Donna »

:lol: :lol: SWEET!!

Donna
In Loving Memory

I miss you both
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Ha ha ha…that’s such a cool picture of you catschair! I know the feeling of having all the monsters w/ u!

It’s amazing how curious our parrots are—especially for jewelry. I love how they think they own everything! :wink:

Best Wishes,

Imran
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

lol ..classic IRN/parront pic .. love it !
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

leo

opps

Post by leo »

sorry, i missed this thread...i was suprised to see my name there....hmm, but, this forum has teach me alot of things...

without advice and help from you guys, i don't know where to ask to...in anyway, here are all good parent to their birdies...im sure of it...

i will learn it, prctice it, master it, and help others ...

thanks for all the helps...
guys, if i offend you in any way, please let me know....don't keep it to yourself....okay.tango is FE-male.............
bec

Post by bec »

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! do we have to judge? how can we choose? everyone has been soooo helpful since we added fids to our family but i tataly agree with alana8819 donna should definitly be added in there she has helped so much with kieron and lauren is wonderful too! your all wonderful i couldnt choose