MY Baby rockets new pass time!

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

rocketsmummy

MY Baby rockets new pass time!

Post by rocketsmummy »

hi everyone ,
this is my first post in this section ,i thought id share with you my baby rockets new pass time. the other night he was sitting no the arm of the chair and noticed the fish tank! i took him over and he went berko! trying to eat all the little fishes and the big angel fish as they swam past lol .after a few laughs though i was getting sick of being personal assistant lol so i dragged my AB roller(exercise equip) across the front so he could run along the bar in front of the tank too his hearts content! and my god was he psyco even when i "PULLED HIM AWAY" after 2 hours of failed fishing! he was all nippy and flighty so i put him to bed to calm down lol.I also forgot to mention in my indroduction post i have a budgie named Ollie, he isnt overly friendly and spends all day loving fighting and protecting his bells lol. well rocket found him today and crawled on his cage. it was on for young and old ollie was up bitting rockets feet and rocket was putting his beak through the cage letting ollie bite his tounge OMG! i had to get rocket to saftey b4 Ollie (the runt of the budgie litter) ripped his tounge and toes off! i didnt realise ollies bells were so precious lol!Rocket has also decided whilst perched on my head he should groom each of my hairs squeaky clean lol this is a long process. .....i think he will keep me amuzed for the next 25-30 years lol.god love him. :D
Melika

Post by Melika »

I'm glad your relationship is off to such a grand beginning. It took me nearly two years to become so attached to Hane! :shock:

Thanks for sharing your love for Rocket. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Aww! I gotta get a fish tank! We once looked after next doors budgie when Jibs was baby, he terrorized the poor thing, we felt soo bad after it died a few days after being at our house. :( They sure love their bells though! Yoda hasnt quite got the idea of preening hair nicely, he'd rather rip it all out so I have a fuzzy head of hair. :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
rocketsmummy

Post by rocketsmummy »

LOL i cant say his hair cleanning technuiqe leaves me frizz free either lol
i think when the milko comes to deliver my milk he must think ive recently had a nervous break down lol.Lauren the fish tank is pricless!

Melika i just want to grab rocket and loooovveeeee him and huggg him and kisssss him but he wont be in that yet unless he wants to! which is usually when his sleepy.
rocketsmummy

Post by rocketsmummy »

LOL i showed rocket some of your video clips hes getting all flustered AS to why he cant find theses birds lol now hes trying to kill the cursor on the screen! eeeekkkk. hes all worked up bed time ...
Melika

Post by Melika »

Hane plucks my hair too. No shoulder for Hane. :roll:

Hane isn't sure what to do about my tank. But Hane isn't the type to get all wired anyway. I can't tell how much he enjoys it but he does eye my snail suspiciously!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
laine

Post by laine »

What a funny story. I can just imagine the scene at the fish tank. must have been really funny to see. Smokey also likes to preen my hair and I too end up with the hair do from hell !!!!! He also likes to sit on my head when I wear my hair up. I have long hair and it's summer here in Australia, being so hot, I wear it up most days. Smokey sits on my head and positions himself just on the hair tie. I think he likes the feel of it and you can probably guess the rest !!!!! :D