Tiki & GREAT deals on Bird toys

Moderator: Mods

Tiki

Tiki & GREAT deals on Bird toys

Post by Tiki »

I got some REALLY good deals at Petco this weekend on toys. I got a $13 swing for only $3 and a really nice toy forTiki to tear up that was orig. $13 on sale for only $3. The other toys in the pics. ranged from 48 cents to $2. Check out those 75% off bargain tables at Petco people! Also here are some pics I took of Tiki just this morning........

Toys, Toys and more Toys......

Tiki just hanging out ontop of his cage this morning:
Happy 14 week Birthday Tiki!
What's going on over there?

Does Tiki still look a girl? Or could Tiki be a boy?
carrie

Post by carrie »

He or she is beautiful either way! Is she bluffing yet? They look so sweet but mine is being evil at the moment!
Greg Sujecki

Post by Greg Sujecki »

great photo's,like them.Tiki looks excellent to! :D Love the stance in the last pic :)
Greg, Mylo and the flock!
Lisa's Tiki

No bluffing as of yet....

Post by Lisa's Tiki »

Tiki is only 14 weeks old. No bluffing as of yet, he is just as sweet as pie and will climb on me for scritches. But he mainly comes over to me to see what I am eating! :lol:
IMR4N

Post by IMR4N »

tikki looks like a male from the stance in the final picture. but i could me wrong.
Mavis

Post by Mavis »

cool pics! 14 weeks old and a red beak.. my IRN Mavis is almost 5 months old and stil his beak is orange :?
Mikaela

I would say girl...

Post by Mikaela »

I have a 10 week IRN that is a girl. Check her out, she looks just like your baby except mine is emerald green with blue tail feathers. My girl acts really proud and struts around like a peacock. LOVES to be watched, HATES to be touched. Here she is if you want to take a look.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a306/lovizio/India/