hope it works

Moderator: Mods

lynchie

hope it works

Post by lynchie »

hi guys bear with me i'am newand a novice @ this but i really need you help if i can get these pics to work so can somebody please me now if they work please http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/l ... C04700.jpg
lynchie

Post by lynchie »

lynchie

Post by lynchie »

lynchie

Post by lynchie »

lynchie

Post by lynchie »

colettec2000

pics

Post by colettec2000 »

HI,
Your pics worked. That is a very pretty bird. What is it's name? Male or female?

:wink:
COLETTE
lynchie

Post by lynchie »

:lol: :lol: ty colettec2000 finally figured it out hay :lol: ok he's the story my wife & the kids went to the local markets on the weekend just 2 have a look around with no intention of buying anything really little alone a bird anyway we heard this poor thing screaming its head off couldnt see it then right up the back there it was the poor little thing in a cage no bigger then it is so i couldnt help myself the kids didnt help much either but next thing i knew was i brougth r bird felt sorry 4 it so i was kind of hoping that you people could help me out with the sex and age of the bird all i now is its a very cracky little thing and has a very sharp bite my three cuts on my hand can account for that ouchhh dosent want to eat runs away from anybody that go need the cage screams its head of all the time to so i could sure do with some help please have had a look @ a lot of the other post on here so i starting to get an ideal of what i'am up for but hay i just want to make its live a bit better thats thanx again :wink: :wink:
lauramelvin

Post by lauramelvin »

Time and patience. Good for you to take the poor little fellow in!!!!! Move slowly and talk softly. Someone posted a good training post on this board, I am sure you will find it. My IRN is 9 weeks and she likes her veggies cooked so that they are soft but will eat her fruit fresh. Have your tried bits of apple? Jade loves apple, grapesand dried cranberries. She looks pretty young to me, but I am new to IRNs. Good luck to you I wish you all the best.