Hi All!

Let us know a little about yourself! Tell us about your birds and why you are here.

Moderator: Mods

Jennigirl52

Hi All!

Post by Jennigirl52 »

Hi! My name is Jenn, I live in Canada and am a Parront to Yoshi a Green 2 yr old IRN, 2 Parrotlets Oliver (3) and Bella (age unknown), and a Cinnamon Green Cheek conure (age unknown). I have joined this forum for some information and advice on working with my beautiful IRN. He is pretty jumpy and I am hoping with time he will warm up. I look forward to learning lots from this forum!
ringneck
Site Admin

Re: Hi All!

Post by ringneck »

Welcome to our family!!! Woot! Woot!

So sorry for the late reply! We got hit with a lot of spam so I guess our members missed your post! We look forward to your post!!!!!!

Best wishes,

IMRAN-C
MissK

Re: Hi All!

Post by MissK »

Welcome! You're going to love this forum. How do your Parrotlets like your Ringneck? I don't usually see any indication from my Linnies that they care about my Ringnecks, but I had a chance to spy on them through the window today and I saw one of my Linnies just as close to the Ringneck cage as could be, sitting on a perch, watching the Ringneck who was preening and facing the other way. I hope his feelings were not hurt!! :o
-MissK