JIBS CRAZY CLAW!!

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

JIBS CRAZY CLAW!!

Post by Lauren »

I told ya hes crazy! and finally now I have proof! :lol: (Again, sorry for the quality)

Every time he falls asleep this is what happens.. and it will go on and on and on..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK2xWbOo8Ms

Then this happens when its over..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgwnVpmyVw0

But in breeding season.. its another story as in another video you might of seen.. hehehe. :shock:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Lauren he is so sweet, listen to him cooing and making beautiful soothing noises to himself. 8)
-Chamon-

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:lol: He sometimes says 'I love you Jibby' to himself at night and I think he 'playfights' his bell, because when hes done 'killing' it he kisses it and loves it. Sometimes when I go to bed I can still here him doing his weird things. hehe
Melika

Post by Melika »

Hane also has one toy he will playfight with. It's the only toy that never get's changed, since it's his favourite. He also beats it up when I leave the room. :D

Cute vids!
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
Mojito

Post by Mojito »

I love love love his crazy claw!!!! He is such a sweet qwirky bird. I'll have to video Mojito with his bell he does the same attack moves to it!! thanks for posting those vids they were a lot of fun to watch.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thankyou. He is a bit odd sometimes. :lol: I wish I had a video cam when he was a baby, thats when he did the strangest things! He used to wash his corn cob after he was done with it and hang it out to dry, then once it was dry, he'd throw it in his 'waste bucket' outside he cage for us to collect. It was so funny, he did his dishes! :shock: He also used to love climbing stairs and he'd climb up them, then down, then up...