Atticus

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

carrie

Atticus

Post by carrie »

I know that the members on this board change constantly and I haven't been on for a while, but for those of you who remember Atticus, it is with overwhelming grief that I have to announce that she left us yesterday morning. She had been very ill for a few days and was staying in the vet's surgery. She perked up on Saturday and I thought that she might make it, but sadly her little body just gave up. They're not sure what it was, but she had some sort of infection and because of the beak & feather disease her immune system was shot to pieces and she just couldn't fight it off. The fact that she survived as long is amazing in itself, she was a tough little bugger, just not tough enough in the end.

Words cannot describe how completely, totally and utterly devastated we are. The pain is the worst I have experienced over a pet, my heart is shattered. I don't know what I am going to do without her. She was my full time companion, my best friend, my little darling.

Thanks to you all on the board for your help and support when I first came on as a complete novice. Thanks for helping me through her diagnosis with PBFD. Thanks for just being there.

Rest in peace my little sweetheart - I will love you forever.

Atticus Le Pla-Martin - c.October 2004 - 21 October 2007

kylie

Post by kylie »

Carrie I am so sorry ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Just know that you did everything you could but best of all she had the best companion she could have ever have had. You were both blessed to have eachother.

RIP Atticus.

May your final flight be everlasting.
Kylie
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:( I'm so sorry Carrie. Fly free Atticus. RIP Sweetheart. *Hugs*
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh Carrie, I am in tears, I know you loved that wee girl with all your heart. Hugs to you and your family, she had the best life possible.
-Chamon-