Ringneckprincess needs our prayers tonight

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

Donna

Ringneckprincess needs our prayers tonight

Post by Donna »

One of our dear members needs our hugs and prayers tonight. She was broken into this weekend and they took Raja and smiley and killed them. Dani is devestated and heartbroken and she needs everyones support so please keep her and the fids in your heart and prayers tonight.

God Bless you Raja and Smiley fly free now, your

mom will miss you deeply. We love you Dani

Donna
In Loving Memory
of one special husband and one special bird.

I miss you both
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Oh No!!! Poor Dani, Hugs to you and Prinny hun
-Chamon-

catschair2

Post by catschair2 »

Every time I think about this, I am on the verge of tears. Rajah & Smiley are flying safe now; be strong Dani.
MCS
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

:cry: This is absolutely heart breaking! The people who did this are scum! Fly free Raja and Smiley. You'll be missed dearly! *HUGS Dani and Prinny*
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

thats horrible :cry: who could do such a thing :evil: hugs and kisses for this hard time
nil

Post by nil »

i am so sad for your drama.
be care you and dani now :cry:
we love you
sillyringneck

Post by sillyringneck »

i am so sorry for what happen god bless you and your birds :(
kylie

Post by kylie »

Oh god. The scum - they deserve to be tortured.

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))
Kylie
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Oh gawd. :roll:

I'll believe this when I see a police report. Then, I will bow gracefully. Drama, drama, drama. Of all the tales told, this one tops them ALL!

Dont remove this! Give her a chance to prove me wrong, please! Because if this is fact, she will rush to do so.

If its attention seeking, she wont. And everyone needs not to hurt over an event that hasnt even happened. Thats so sick. :? NEVER has she been able to even prove she owns a bird. Who doesnt have access of some sort of camera? We all do, especially after, what, 2 years?

Cant steal birds that dont exist! Dont be too upset about this until we get data. This is over the top and Im calling it out. I have let all the other fairy tales slide... now they are beginning to make people upset. Just for attention? Ew.

A Police report? It wont happen. :wink:

Please, prove me wrong!
Last edited by Mikaela on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
~ Mikaela Sky

kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

:( what can you say at a time like this. Prayers go out for Dani. I know that God knows who did this... I will rest with that, I hope dani can also.

*hugs*
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

ringnecker1

Post by ringnecker1 »

Mikaela wrote:Oh gawd. :roll:

I'll believe this when I see a police report. Then, I will bow gracefully. Drama, drama, drama. Of all the tales told, this one tops them ALL!

Dont remove this! Give her a chance to prove me wrong, please! Because if this is fact, she will rush to do so.

If its attention seeking, she wont. And everyone needs not to hurt over an event that hasnt even happened. Thats so sick. :? NEVER has she been able to even prove she owns a bird. Who doesnt have access of some sort of camera? We all do, especially after, what, 2 years?

Cant steal birds that dont exist! Dont be too upset about this until we get data. This is over the top and Im calling it out. I have let all the other fairy tales slide... now they are beginning to make people upset. Just for attention? Ew.

A Police report? It wont happen. :wink:

Please, prove me wrong!

You could show a picture of your SLR camera too. Can't take pictures with a camera that doesn't exist. Works both ways Mikaela.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Sure! Let me snap a few, upload them to photobucket and post them!

But wouldnt that just make you look dumb? I dont want to because I wouldnt want anyone to do that to me, but certainly will :!: :lol:

Let me know!

Id love to... very proud of my equipment, it would be my honor! :D

I'll even snap a few of my lil pocket Fuji A series! Its actually my 7 yr olds but Im sure he wont mind.

Hell lol

I'll set all my equipment up together and snap a cell shot of it all together... thereby having acess to 4 cameras at all times:!: Plus being able to snap them all in one shot, minus the cell cam, ofcourse.

:lol:

In the meantime, here are a few images to keep you busy that I took with the non-existant cameras.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/_SkyFox/

Some were taking with one, some with another. None with the lil pocket cam, I just bought that for him the other day. (great point in shoot, btw if your on the market).

Pretty good, huh? Cant turn those out with a point-n-shot, hrm? Nah... didnt think so. Furthermore, if you research my images, you will find they are all unedited. I dont do PhotoShop. 8)
~ Mikaela Sky

ringnecker1

Post by ringnecker1 »

Yes all of those could've easily been taken with a point and shoot camera.You don't do any editing?This picture wasn't edited?http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/_SkyFox/?action=view&current=waterfallSF.jpg
ringnecker1

Post by ringnecker1 »

I'm still waiting Mikaela. I checked out many more of your pictures and I have yet to find one that wasn't taken by a Fuji S9000.If youre going to lie you need to strip the photos of the exif data.Cant wait to hear this jewel of a response coming up.I wouldnt have said a word if you hadnt accused someone of doing the same thing that you do.
julie

Post by julie »

very sorry for your loss dani.
Mikaela can we see some pics of your cag please?
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Thanks guys...and thanks Mik for thinking once again that I am doing nothing but attention seeking. :roll:

THAT is why I chose not to say anything over here...sorry for the rest of you who should have known...but why bother stirring up strife for those here who are seeking it? Oh and just because you can spend money like you have it Mikaela DOESN'T mean the rest of us can...think before you type please

Sadly the teenagers who broke into my home killed Raj and Smiley for their feathers. They were found on the sidewalk in a plastic bag. Luckily they were caught and YES there was a police report filed and YES there will be a court case over this.

However there is some good in my life. A woman named Christi contacted me when she heard about what happened to me. She said she wanted to give me a ray of sunshine to light up the darkness in my life. I am being given an Illiger's macaw on the 13th of Oct. I have never cried so hard over the phone when she told me. Maybe there is some good left in the world

I have posted pictures of my little ray of sunshine named Zoey in the other forum.

Donna thanks for letting everyone else know.

Thanks for those who care...and for those who don't...well I feel sorry for you.

Love and hugs

Dani
Datsun and Family

Post by Datsun and Family »

Dani, please know that we are all thinking of you, this is an awful thing to have happen and I am so sorry for your loss, and for the loss Mikey and Prinny must be feeling too, how frightening for them to see strangers in their house taking their family. Sending love and hugs your way hun.

I am going to lock this thread, I considered deleting but most of the members have read this already and the damage is done. Dani if you would like this deleted please PM me.
-Chamon-