Bubba

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

Bryan

Bubba

Post by Bryan »

Hey guys, I have a Bourke bub (grass parakeet) only this little guy hatched. It's hard to breed the Bourke and only experienced breeders can succeed. I am happy that I was able to do so, so I am on my way to being an experienced breeder. I took the bub out for hand rearing on Thursday. I took some photos on Friday and two videos of me hand feeding. I put the camera down on the brooder table so it's on a good angle. He is so adorable and quite. I have a Teddie in the brooder to keep him company and he loves it, he sleeps in is crutch lol or rests his head on teddies leg. I also have a ticker watch at the back of Teddie to represent mum's heart beat, it's all to keep him happy and make him feel safe and secure.

Videos~

P.S ~any Name suggestion would be greatly appreciated~
Always thinking of you Beau!

Zack& Joey Were ever you may be!

Clare

Post by Clare »

That is a beautiful little bird. Well done on successfully breeding it. I used the ticking clock and teddy with my puppy. I never thought i would work the same for birds. Very cute.
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Oh my, what a cute lil fluff ball! Something about baby butts! :D
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year