Best types of toys??

Moderator: Mods

crazybirdlady9871

Best types of toys??

Post by crazybirdlady9871 »

Hi guys, have rescued a beautiful IRN male, the yellow colored! I am wondering what the best toys to get him would be? I also have 2 cockatiels but he doesnt seem interested in their toys, so was thinking maybe foot toys? I'm not sure. (Ps I am in Australia). Thanks!
InTheAir

Re: Best types of toys??

Post by InTheAir »

I have 2 and they both like different stuff mostly. They both agree that foraging puzzles are awesome and soft bark on perches! I tend to give them natural browse, branches and flowers a lot as I know they will both like it. Bottlebrush flowers and nuts are popular, golden cane fronds (they chew the stalks up), paperbark and eucalyptus branches... dandelions, puha etc...
sanjays mummi

Re: Best types of toys??

Post by sanjays mummi »

I live in the UK, so I don't have access to those amazing sounding plants (except dandelion), my little guy likes those cage type cat balls with the bell inside, he loves balls and bells, he also has a babble ball, I buy Alfalfa rings, meant for small mammals, and hang them up, also bunches of coriander, or dill, which he loves to shred, and cinnamon sticks to break up.