Mylo photo

Moderator: Mods

Mylo photo

Post by Guest »

he's a photo of Mylo just for starters,hope you like it for he likes to walk around my fence at home :D Image

Greg Sujecki upload

Post by Guest »

I logged in and it say's my username is taken :?
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

I can't really tell from that photo. If you could post a bit more photos that would be great! NICE Photo as well! Post as many as you can. :wink:

Best Wishes,

I.C.
Greg Sujecki

Post by Greg Sujecki »

Here's MyloImage
Greg, Mylo and the flock!
Greg Sujecki

Post by Greg Sujecki »

Hi Ringneck,l've posted a dozen photo's of Mylo to your address now.Tell me what you think and it's okay to show them here or anywhere else :D
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

Hey Greg,

Sorry I could not reply sooner. I was gone for the weekend. I did get the photos too! Thanks.8)

Greg, to be honest with you I am really not too sure about your bird’s sex. Its skull does not look malish or femalish. The beak position looks malish along with the feathering. I am going to say yours is a male; however, I am about 70 percent sure.

Hope this helps and thanks for the photos. I’ll post them up on the site too! :wink: :wink: :P

Catch ya later & best wishes,

I.C.
Greg Sujecki

Post by Greg Sujecki »

thanks Ringneck,good to hear you got the photo's.Time will tell l guess which makes it more exciting now..Male or Female doesn't matter for Mylo's personality is more important for l couldn't be happier....though a ring around the neck is always something special.In time we'll see as l send more pic's in the future :D
Greg Sujecki

Mylo

Post by Greg Sujecki »

Here's a few more images of My Mylo: ImageImageImageImage