my new family member

Moderator: Mods

smokie

my new family member

Post by smokie »

i hope ive done that right fingers crossed this pic is my new male ringneck colour olive just got him a few days ago im hoping he will breed with my female grey this is the second time now im trying with her my first one male green she tryed to kill him but never got anywhere as i watched them very closely. but if this doesnt work will im not brothing again it just means she wont mate and it,s not meant to be as i have had my grey sinces she was 9 months old so if she doesnt take to him i will get another female for nemo i was told that nemo is just 2 years old but i reckon he might be a little younger

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb226/birdsinall/?action=view&current=maleringnecknamenemo.jpg
bevg
smokie

Post by smokie »

for some reason it hasnt workit why i dont now i did it all right anyone got any ideas why it hasnt worked
bevg
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

He is gorgeous! Love that colour! He must be 2 years old or older as he has a beautiful ring. :D

I fixed it up for you. For a URL link just put [url] around the link. Not the whole message. :wink:

I will move this over to the photo section aswell.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Yep the ring tells me also he is around 2 + mark.

if you want the image to show as a picture and not just a link. Go in and edit your post and put [img]at%20the%20beginning%20of%20the%20link%20and[/img] at the end of the link and it will show as a picture.

:wink:
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

smokie

Post by smokie »

im lucky to have y ladys here to help me id be lost but mind y im not doing to bad for a beinger ive been writing thingz down as i go to remind my brian nemo is very different from dj my other male he really likes my grey but she is still being a moo she fine towards him when im not around but as soon as i walk in the room she is mean to him the both in seprate cages side bye side so what i have done now and it seems to be working but slowly is i put a sheet over the both cages so all she sees is him and not me she acts out she doesnt like him but she does cause soon as nemo starts talking to her and calling her she takes notice of him she just doesnt want to admit it ringnecks are such amazing birds the very different from other parrots they thing the humans
bevg