More Ringneck lovers on Facebook!

Hang out, kick back, relax and chat in "The IRN Lounge". Excellent place for general conversation, idle chat and off topic threads. Anything goes!!!

Moderator: Mods

coccinelle888

More Ringneck lovers on Facebook!

Post by coccinelle888 »

Gosh I never thought that their was such a huge network of people that love these sweet little guys. I had someone send me an invite to a Indian Ringneck appreciation society on Facebook was it anyone here? I posted some pics on my site and they found me :0) it shows how many people love these little green guys!!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

Never heard of it before, so I looked it up. Looks like another sharing community, a little like myspace, pitty the community groups are only in US/UK/Canada.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

coccinelle888

Post by coccinelle888 »

Its really neat, they have some info on some wild IRNS in Germany really neat story the site is in geman but if you go to Babelfish it will translate the website to english.I think the person that started the group posted it.
F3b3F

Re: More Ringneck lovers on Facebook!

Post by F3b3F »

Yeah, facebook is now a big social networking of many people. A lot of people uses until now. It is big help to people who have relatives in different countries. They keep in touch and they are updated with their friends.
Try our free seo with seo services