Finally got back here to show Squeak off

Moderator: Mods

ringybaby

Finally got back here to show Squeak off

Post by ringybaby »

Well firstly I must say sorry to all of Squeaks supporters from all over the world for my slackness in not coming back sooner...lol.

Here are a couple of vids of him doing what he does best - talking!!! LMAO

He still has his foot fettish and it is quite funny to watch him (I am sure it is a boy as there are a few white feathers coming in around his neck!!! :lol: ) carry on whenever I have a guest that dares take off their shoes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TOsnvh-XHU#GU5U2spHI_4

You can see the typical male behaviour in this video.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvfVo54v88Q

PS - that is my new mans feet that you can see in that one :P [/url]
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

What an absolutely beautiful "Boy" you have there. I remember squeak and watching his life as you brought him up and cared for the little tacker, he has grown into a wonderful bird.

Congrats .. I would place 100% on boy there. :D

Its so wonderful to hear other birds speach, our Jordan says, "what are you doing?" also, but his voice is totally different, not just in accent but tone, everything.

Thanks for sharing :D
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless

ringybaby

Post by ringybaby »

Thanks Angie ♥♥♥♥♥

I hope that you have been well :lol:

Squeak is such a fool now! He is just a barrel of laughs and I hate telling people to take their shoes off because I know what he will do :roll:

This is for the people that don't know what I went through with this little bundle of blue feathers

I had to raise him from the day he hatched because his parents had no idea what to do with a baby :cry: He was not long off death when I got him out of the nest, for the next 6 weeks I had to feed him every hour and half to two hours. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep for that time!!!
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

aww! you still have the pic I did to celebrate his strength and your wonderful care for him :D

I have been very well and so have my fids, Kai my first boy got himself a girlfriend and I handraised his babies, we kept one and named him Pickle, so I know how special your squeak is to you :D especially with caring for him from so young and tiny.

He is a blessing!
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless