Baby dancing for arch

Moderator: Mods

ambros1a

Baby dancing for arch

Post by ambros1a »

lol was going through the vidcam, found in amongst hours of footage lol this 1min clip, thought id share and see everyones opinions of it. Not quite the full trance dancing.. but, he head and touchin the bars.. its weird, you gotta see for yourself, lol only goes fo 1.30mins
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Omg! Thats what Yoda does to his rope? Thats so cute!
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
ambros1a

Post by ambros1a »

psittchick... i kind of thought that, thats why i was going thru the vids, lookin for a nice specimen of the dancing lol, to see if its what you were talking about as well. Usually its a lot faster, uncontrolled looking, hypnotic.. but this was the best i could find, lol birds dont tend to stay in shot the whole time, and i couldnt set the cam on the whole cage, and still see clearly enough lmao. This was when we were out of the house too, lol, mummy being sneaky, tryna see what the fids get up to when were not home rofl.
I soaaa want a CCTV set up on the birds, so i can view em at work and stuff too hahaha
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thanx for sharing! Sometimes I think its just my fids that are weird. But good to know others do the same. :wink: Yoda even makes the same sounds too! Sorta sounds like 'tweeet, tweeet, tweeet'. Jibs clearly says 'Twwweeeeet!' But rarely.

What a good idea, watching them when your out! Hehe, sneaky alright.
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
kyria
Site Admin
Location: Live in Australia - Have a home in Florida - Citizenship in Heaven

Post by kyria »

What a beautiful boy .. I could watch the males dance all day.. Thanks for sharing.
Angie
---------
Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all sins. {Pro 10:12}
-----------
God Bless