I broke down and got another one.

Moderator: Mods

Newbirdmom

I broke down and got another one.

Post by Newbirdmom »

I am not in anyway stoping looking for Maya I want my baby bird back but I just felt so lonly with out a bird in the house. I called around and went to hudson to get this little bird. He is 9mo and not the nicest of birds but it will come in time. I am sure it is a boy as he also has that light grey ring. I just got his beak done he had a sharp one he got me good a few times. His name is Oscar He don't talk much he was left in a small cage and not played with in a long time. He was hand fed but you can never tell it. He feathers are a mess and he has no tail feathers. I know with some work and time he is going to be a good bird. I will post pics once I can. He is just starting to pearch he was always in the conner. I even saw him groom and eat yesterday.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Hun!

I am SO happy you have a new baby! Plus, Hudson was super close. We will keep Maya's post up... of course.

If you feel you need closure, please take advantage of "rainbow bridge' forum. It tends to not only help the poster but many members.

Im so happy for you... DYING to see pics :!:
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

I can only imagine what your going through. warm HUGS! :cry:

Welcome Oscar, you have a good home now with a loving family. Hope to see pics soon. :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

Congrats on the new baby! I can't imagine how quiet the house would be with one of the critters missing (although the two nights I have coming up at the Ritz Carlton with no feathers, seed or noise do sound great). Still hoping for Maya -- probably will come zooming back when she sees the competition!?
MCS
lady-lord-be

Post by lady-lord-be »

seems like he is doing well and loving his mom already. :D
Newbirdmom

Post by Newbirdmom »

I got to pet him today in the cage with out so much screaming. He also started to make some cute sounds last night. I found when I am holding him on my chest I offer him a grape and he is happy. He still tries to eat my fingers but it is ok. I will try to get pics today. He is a mess and his feathers seem brittal and Sugestions on that??

My daughters frog died the other day so we went to petsmart to get a hamster or somthing but we came back with a cute parrakeet. She is so sweet and loveable. Her name is Isabella. I think my oldest also wants one so we might have 2 new birds to show. :)
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

MBS! :D You can't have too many budgies.
MCS
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

congrats on the new fids! hope all is well with them! post pics soon so we can see the cute babies