Pronounced Beak?

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

Pronounced Beak?

Post by Lauren »

In the last 2 days Yodas beak has grown. Looking more pronounced. Kind of looks as if his head is too small for his beak. Is this normal? :? My lil baby is growing! Ill try and get a photo if he'd let me. (I'm calling it a he for now, hoping for another boy.) :wink:
"Jibby aka Gilbert" Indian Ringneck 13 years "Charlie" Rex Rabbit 1 year
Kateykat

Post by Kateykat »

Lol Chickie, Biscuit's beak looks to big for his head too. He is supposedly a boy (DNA'd but only time will tell on that one). How is Gilbert doing? Feeling better yet?
Kate
Life is tough, and if you have the ability to laugh at it you have the ability to enjoy it.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Males tend to have a more pronounced beak and a dorky look. :lol:

So we dont worry though, throw up a few pics of the bugger!
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Few days ago his beak looked as some layers were 'flaking' off. Then the next day he had a new beak! :shock:

Yoda looks soo dorky at the moment and is getting more attitude by the minute! Started screaming at me last night when I said BEDTIME! Gave me the 'evil' look. It was 10pm and he was still up playing! He eventually stepped up and flew straight to Gilberts cage to go to kick poor sleeping Gilbert out. :roll:

I cant bear this long wait to find out if Yodas a lil boy or girl. Im just going to have to wait. :roll: Every day I see something he does and think BOY! then GIRL! so confused! hehe Hopefully get some pics tonight for ya'll.

Gilbert is looking and feeling much better. Might of just been the weather. Since there is nothing wrong in his blood.
Peanut

beak

Post by Peanut »

come to think of it, peanut's beak did the same thing. im goona guess he's a boy
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

OOO I hope so. But Im in for a long wait.
Peanut

Post by Peanut »

yeah their rings sure are beautiful. peanut will be a year old february 15th. cant wait till his ring comes in! he's already getting black feathers between his beak and his eyes. its so exciting