More Yoda

Moderator: Mods

Lauren
Site Admin

More Yoda

Post by Lauren »

Hey Chickies, Took some more of Yoda today. We clipped Yoda's wings today so I can pick he/she up now. My Gilbert doesnt have his wings clipped. He just comes to me when he wants a cuddle, puts himself to bed, :D and is also not too fussed about an open door. But I'm careful anyway!
Yoda gave me the cutest cuddle today, fell asleep sitting on my finger as I was giving a head scritch. :wink: He/she is getting used to me I think but still runs away if I try to pick it up. But I 'help' Yoda try to get to where it wants to go and give it a cuddle at the same time. hehe Trying to teach the 'step up' routine. We are getting there!
In the first pic, Yoda found a hiding spot on the couch behind a pillow and snuggled in there for a while. Sooo coot! :wink:

Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Pretty Baby!!!

I am so torn between a blue and a gray, this makes it no easier :!:
~ Mikaela Sky

Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thanx Mik, I just love the soft blue.. baby blue! :wink: Get one in every color. :lol:

Heres some more pics.. Im so proud right now I cant stop taking pics! hehe :D Gilbert is playing with his new toys! and Yoda on new swing!

~*Gwennie*~

Post by ~*Gwennie*~ »

aww i wish lou snuggled. he's not much of one.
~the stubborn one~
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

What cuties! Magellan is quite impressed with all of her cousins around the world (several of whom look like her twins separated at birth) & is relieved to be able to tell the other fids that they may not have the only crazy bird mom in the world. :P
MCS
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yoda is too cute! Love the color ;)

Dani
Bird crazy

He's a cutie all right.

Post by Bird crazy »

Yoda is adorable.
How is Gilbert taking it all now?
Showing much jealousy?

Priya is the new bird in the house, but she bullies Nila and is very jealous if I hold him.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Lauren
Site Admin

Post by Lauren »

Thanx heaps chickies.. Gilbert will start his ear peircing scream whenever Yoda is out of the cage and sitting on the new swing.. which I never said was just Gilberts! He needs to learn not everything is his. :roll: Whenever Yoda is eating something, Gilbert starts pacing up and down his cage (he does this when he wants 'our' food) even if he is eating something himself! Greedy lil bugga! hehe
They are both having separate play times because I'm not game enough to let Gilbert out around the new bub.
Trying to teach Yoda to step up, gets one foot on my finger but holds onto anything else will its life! We are getting there one foot at a time. :wink: