Ok, Ok... I admit it...

We love to hear daily stories, ringneck antics, and more ringneck antics!

Moderator: Mods

Mikaela

Ok, Ok... I admit it...

Post by Mikaela »

I sometimes like to yank Baby's chain. He is so easily pissed that one feels almost compelled to piss him off.

Takes nothing really. Turn your back to him and he wants to eat you. My favorite thing to do is... :oops:

Ok, you know how when they are sleeping all tucked and happy? I kiss him on his head saying 'wake up baby, give mama a kiss-kiss'. He wont bite my face (although I would probably deserve it). HE GETS SO PISSED.

He will give me only 2 kisses. Everytime he will listen to the command only twice. After that, he is in no mood to entertain me.

So, I get my two kisses (two seperate commands a few minutes apart) and he is all fluffed up, mad as hell! So to get him REALLY pissed, I keep talking to him.

Like any other man, this annoys him much. The orange around his eyes comes out. He is pinning and all fluffed up. Sure to bite you if you commanded step up. I think he is catching on to me doing this out of kicks because he bites the crap out of me if I try to step him up or touch him afterwards. :twisted:

But anyway, I think the reason I have this new sick obsession is because when he is doing his thing, you cant see all of his ring. But, when you make him mad, his ring comes out because he is all puffed up.

I think thats why I do it... and well its just fun.

Anyone else aggravate their bird for kicks? :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

Gemstone

Post by Gemstone »

i would wake jasper up for cuddles.

he wasn't impressed, but he got over it with a sunflower seed.
fiona

Post by fiona »

I don't but my friend tries to "out smart" Fiona to get to pet her. Many times, she ends up out smarting my friend :roll:
She knows him and is cautious when he is around......but he whistles sooo good. She can't decide whether to hate him or like him. consequently, he gets bit a lot. Fiona has this sick sense. Even if she can't see you (ie her heads in the nest) she knows you're coming near her and she will pop out and lunge fast as lightning. Once he held out a treat w/ one hand and prepared to pet with the other when she went for the treat. What did Fiona do? She calmly went to grab the treat and when she was really close BAM, she bit the hand with the treat not the hand that was trying to pet her.
I was laughing. My friend underestimates her intellegence.
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

I totally understand where Baby's anger comes from! :lol:

When Joe wakes me up...I get SO pissed at him. If he tries to talk to me I snap! Just let me go back to bed! :wink: As you could imagine, I'm not a social morning person either :P

But Mik...I totally understand where you're coming from. I love to kiss Jazzy when she's sleeping! That's when they get all warm and smell the best :D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Are you kidding?!?!? That's the best! I love sneaking up behind Aggers while she is all tucked up and burying my face in her soft feathers. She just grumbles and ignores me.

Prinny on the other hand gets all pissy but doesn't bite (but that's my Prin) She'll just take the 'abuse' and waits until I'm finished :P

Dani
kosejentan

Post by kosejentan »

Jia is trying to learn to talk and I noticed the other day that he says "kom" (come). Have probably tried that for a while but didn't say the "K" clearly until now. Well, when I detected that I really try to learn him new words and I just found out that one word pisses him off - "okey"!!!! He gets so angry!!! :lol: When I say "okey" he either scream back or says "good boy" in a very angry tone. :lol: :lol: :lol: I cant do anything but laugh. He's sooooo cute at that moment.
Pamela with 2 budgies, 2 tiels and a baby Indian Ringneck named Jia
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

lmao

Glad I posted this.

Baby contact calls if I sing. :oops:

Matthew use to cry as a baby if I would sing.

Must be something to that. :?
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Nila gets mad!!!

Post by Bird crazy »

I have a pair of gold hoop earings I wear all the time and Nila learned immediately how to pull them out of my ear and then fight with me until I could pry it out of his beak. Well now I most always remember to take them out before I pick him up. But if I forget he immediately goes for the ear and if I reach up and snatch the earring before he does He growls and head butts me and goes around in circles and growls again and throws a fit and he stays mad for quite a few minutes. :lol:

My Mom saw it the other day and she laughed and laughed at him he was so mad.
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

lol

They act like very spoiled, ill-raised two yr olds. :lol:
~ Mikaela Sky

CricketsMum

Post by CricketsMum »

Cricket sits on my shoulder all the time.

When I've had a shower & my hairs nice and wet, I flick dry my hair while Crickets on my shoulder and she goes off. She head butts me and growls like you wouldn't believe. It's sooo funny. :twisted:

(Lucky for me she's never bitten me yet, she's a sweetiepie) 8)
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

I love when Baby growls but he only does it with his wife, Peaches.

He is banded and she takes full advantage of that. If he wont leave her alone, she'll grab to it and hold it until he says 'uncle' -giggle-

He loves her so much. He has never done anthing mean to her, just aggravates her when he is bored. Example: following right behind her as she walks on the stand bottom, acting all cocky... right on her tail.
~ Mikaela Sky

nichole123

Post by nichole123 »

My little chief likes to mess with me when I am sleeping on the sofa in the front room. He screams out a death call and then turns his back to me and acts like it wasn't him. He only ever screams like that when I sleep!
alana8819

Post by alana8819 »

i agree they are just like 2 yr olds. cookie isn't allowed in the kitchen because we live in a crappy 70's unit with chipboard cupboards and he loves to chew them and spit it every where, he will wait till im looking at him then put one foot in the kitchen and stare at me then he throws a toy in and gives me his sad eyes like i have to get it now :roll: he is so cheeky