Jazzypie video <3

A place to talk about all species, apart from our Ringnecks. Please, post video and pics when available.

Moderator: Mods

xo Missi

Jazzypie video <3

Post by xo Missi »

Clickety click the sweet lil face!

Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Yaaay...there's my adopted little niece fid...

Jazzy darling you could be in show business...with those look you'll go far! Tell you're mama you want to make it in Hollywood (then you two could make your way here...;) )

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

:lol: Nice try, Dani!! :P
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

Was worth a try ;)

Still love that little redheaded sweetie pie...

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

She loves you too Dani. I could have sworn she just whispered that she wants to see what her lovely Aunite looks like though...

:shock: :D
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

No pics silly, you'll get me to go to FL before I willingly post pics here...nice try ;)

*smooches Jazzy's cute little face* Maybe some day huh?

Dani
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Dani03 wrote:No pics silly, you'll get me to go to FL before I willingly post pics here...nice try ;)

*smooches Jazzy's cute little face* Maybe some day huh?

Dani

Hopefully :)
Melika

Post by Melika »

So pretty too. I love the silence. Camera shy little one. :)
I've been called 'birdbrained' before, but somehow I don't think this is what they meant. say:hah-nay
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Thank you Melika :) She didn't stay that silent all day! You should hear her when she gets hungry for something warm. Darn near the volume of a 'Too scream she is, and even right in my ear if she's on my shoulder. Makes my ear go deaf for a moment then riiiiiiiiinnnnngg.... :lol:
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

She is so active running around and all. her beak is almost all black its gorgeous.
Does Jazzy make sounds sort of like an irn just slightly different. I ask because that’s all Carmen does, she is so quiet even when she makes sound its very soft, my lovebirds are louder than her. Carmen gets active sometimes but she does not run around like that, its weird the way our birds look so alike but act so different.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Ok, Ok, I got it Missi... Maybe dani can be jazzies God parront?

(you are awfully young) win-win situtation. :D
~ Mikaela Sky

xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

iaowings wrote:She is so active running around and all. her beak is almost all black its gorgeous.
Does Jazzy make sounds sort of like an irn just slightly different. I ask because that’s all Carmen does, she is so quiet even when she makes sound its very soft, my lovebirds are louder than her. Carmen gets active sometimes but she does not run around like that, its weird the way our birds look so alike but act so different.

Do you mean like kind of chattering and squeaky? If so, yes! I was trying sooo hard to get a video of her making noise yesterday but she stpped when I pointed the camera at her! :lol: Actually sometimes when I'm out of the room, she definetly makes noises that sound kind of like an irn....when I walk back in she just Sqqwaks. Then I get into something in my room like tv or my laptop and there she goes aain, making her silly cute noises.
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Mikaela wrote:Ok, Ok, I got it Missi... Maybe dani can be jazzies God parront?

(you are awfully young) win-win situtation. :D

Can you still have God parronts if you're not Catholic? We're non-denominational Christians here in this flock :) If so then Dani can definetly be the God Mama :D
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

Ya I mean the chatter sound. I have no idea what an eclectus squawk sounds like, she never squawks. She used to make when she was being weaned this hungry call that was a low-pitched bbbbbrrrruuuuuccckkk (best way I can describe it). she is such a quiet bird it amazes me, but then she isn’t as active as your little girl. Carmen likes to play with toys and chew stuff up but she does not like running around on the floor or any of that.
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

iaowings wrote:Ya I mean the chatter sound. I have no idea what an eclectus squawk sounds like, she never squawks. She used to make when she was being weaned this hungry call that was a low-pitched bbbbbrrrruuuuuccckkk (best way I can describe it). she is such a quiet bird it amazes me, but then she isn’t as active as your little girl. Carmen likes to play with toys and chew stuff up but she does not like running around on the floor or any of that.

Then it is my goal to get a video of her sqwaking for you! Thanks, I needed some incentive! Mainly when she screams, it like she trying to yell something but larger parrots have such raspy high pitched voices.

Also, I think I may have discovered a way to shut her up when she starts screaming non stop...take the camera out! I was so frustrated with her last night because I am not feeling well, then when you add a screaming parrot...it makes you miserable :lol: Usually I'm very VERY tollerant of parrots screaming, though.

Wouldn't you know I have been desperatly searching for an eclectus screaming video because I want to know if Jazzy's scream is an ekkie scream or a macaw scream (since she was raised around them). This is the only one I can come across: http://www.shadeseclectus.com/eclectus_information.htm

Then go down to the link, "Are Eclectus Loud Video? :)"

And yes, Jasmine gets that loud sometimes. It's only like a couple times a week though.
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

First, I want to say I hope you feel better soon.

Well that video got a response from Carmen lol. now I know what she sounds like when she squawks lol. Thanks for sharing.

Again, hope you feel well.

Jazzy be quiet so your mamma can get some needed rest, you can make all the noise you want when she is better.
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

iaowings wrote:First, I want to say I hope you feel better soon.

Well that video got a response from Carmen lol. now I know what she sounds like when she squawks lol. Thanks for sharing.

Again, hope you feel well.

Jazzy be quiet so your mamma can get some needed rest, you can make all the noise you want when she is better.

Aww thank you :) I am not feeling well but I am so dedicated that I am going to go to the Aviary (I don't know if you saw, but I volunteer there helping socialize the birdies) and play the birdies. I'll just go for a couple hours instead of my 6 today though. I hate not feeling well but must keep in mind that's it's only temporary!

Don't you wish that video of the screaming ekkie was longer? I had to play it over and over when I first saw it. That's a grat website all around, if you havn't checked the whole site out yet, I suggest you do so! :D

Oh yes, and I think your little turkies are so cute!! hehe Give Carmen some kissies for me :wink:
iaowings

Post by iaowings »

Actually its funny because I never looked at the videos on that site but when I was doing research on too’s (I wasnted an u2 for the longest time) I went to hornbeam aviary http://www.hornbeamaviary.com/index.htm they have a link to shades or red and green. Well reading about the ekkies I discovered that they are the perfect big bird for me. I was going to get a voss female from him, but I decided to go and look at an ekkie in person first and fell in love with Carmen. Also I really was not entirely comfortable with the idea of shipping a live bird all the way from Colorado.

I am so glad that I went to see what they were like because I found my little crumb bug.
Dani03

Post by Dani03 »

*happy dances*

Alright...got me a little god-ekkie...this rocks! Missi you can be Aggie's! ;)

Hey Mik...you wanna be Prinny's god-parront?

Dani
CatsChair

Post by CatsChair »

I think Magellan must be a Druid....looks like she painted herself blue :lol: (okay, maybe I did get too much sun today)
MCS
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

Dani03 wrote:*happy dances*

Alright...got me a little god-ekkie...this rocks! Missi you can be Aggie's! ;)

Hey Mik...you wanna be Prinny's god-parront?

Dani

YESSS!! I have a god B&G!! That'll definelty hold me over til I get mine! Thn I'll have 2 darlins :D