Sorry for posting here.

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

NewUser

Sorry for posting here.

Post by NewUser »

Hey all,
sorry for posting here, but i can't seem to get hold of admin in anyway, shape, or form.

I joined this site a couple of days ago, as Jasper. as We are collecting our first ringneck in a couple of days, however i can't post anywhere else, i know i got an email saying that admin had to approve me, but with so many bots that seem to sign up here, i woundered if i slipped thru the cracks.

how long does authencation usually take?

sorry for my impatents.
Adam
kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

hi and welcome to the forum. It usually doesn't take long at all for Mik to get you up and running. Hopefully she will see your post here and be in touch.

Can't wait to see pictures of Jasper!

kim
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Relax and welcome. You were activated yesterday.

I have one life, four kids, three birds, 1 husband, 2 jobs, and somehow I manage this too.

Patience is, in fact, a virtue. :wink:

If I had the time to run and check for new account activations once an hour, I would and not complain but that is hardly realistic, or to be expected. :)
~ Mikaela Sky