In Loving Memory of Gina & Scooter

A place for us to talk about the loss of a pet, even if not a ringneck. A place to grief and receive information and support from our family. Memorialize your pet by posting a picture and sharing information about your baby.

Moderator: Mods

CarolinaWren

In Loving Memory of Gina & Scooter

Post by CarolinaWren »

just two small photos in remembrance of my Gina & Scooter ... y'all have already heard the stories, so there's no need to "go there" ... thanx for your kindness & hugs.

Image Image
Gina ??? - 30 June 2006 & Scooter ??? - 29 July 2006

huggles,

Wren & Family

Last edited by CarolinaWren on Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all

Emily Dickinson
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Thats what we are here for punkin. Information, education, friendship and support. That is ringneck.com :!:
~ Mikaela Sky

kimtoo

Post by kimtoo »

wren, thank you for sharing your babies with us. I am glad you were able to share in their lives. I hope your heart is full of sweet memories.
love and hugs to you...
xo Missi

Post by xo Missi »

*hugs* What beautiful babies! Hope they're having fun playing with Baby in heaven *kisses to all of them*
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Bless your heart and theirs as well. It was a sad journey we took with Gina and she finally got to go to Heaven. Where she apparently was waiting for Scooter to join her. I'm glad we were there to help you along and I'm glad you've stuck around.

Love and hugs,
Jen