hitting the realm of amateur breeder

Moderator: Mods

angie

hitting the realm of amateur breeder

Post by angie »

:shock: It all happened so fast .. but kai has a girl and now they have eggs. She is still laying every other day. I believe it will be between 3 - 6 eggs, one laid every other day. Then 23 days of incubation and grandfids :D and then its handraising time four weeks after that. No incubator here.

angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.
jen5239
Community Greeter

Post by jen5239 »

Angie,
How exciting for you! (And welcome back! Glad to have you back!!) Please keep us posted on what happens with pics and video. For those of us who will not know that experience in our lives video would be greatly appreciated!

Hugs,
Jen
angie

Post by angie »

I hope to document the whole thing, diary, pics and vids. I have one of mickey and kai making out if you want to see it..

actually I posted it under a thread in misc. section I think hoping to help someone recogn. if their bird displays either or of the behaviours if ya want to go have a peek :wink:
angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.