My wonderful Börek!

Moderator: Mods

GeveZe

My wonderful Börek!

Post by GeveZe »

I wanna share something with you! Börek doesn't poop on me! And she thought that herself. She was afraid of to be on me. She started to stay on my hand or on my knee 4 months ago. ( she still doesn't like shoulders :D ) And she never pooped on me. Firstly , I thought it's a coincidence. But now I am sure she doesn't want to poop on my clothes. Even when she sleeps on me , she goes her playstand or her cage for pooping. Awww! She is so sensitive, so smart. It is nicest thing ever!! I think she noticed I clean her poops . So she doesn't want to poop on me. How cute!
image.jpg
image.jpg (30.67 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
MissK

Re: My wonderful Börek!

Post by MissK »

Borek certainly is a prize. :D
-MissK
GeveZe

Post by GeveZe »

Yes, she is!! Thank you MissK :D
MissK

Post by MissK »

:P So, you've become a "bird person" after all! :lol:
I'm so glad.
-MissK
GeveZe

Post by GeveZe »

I am totally a 'ringneck person'! Yay!!! I was so worried. Börek is my big parrot. I was so ignorant! I thought, I won't make her happy. She raised in aviary. And she had a difficult past. But I am so lucky she is young and she is really special bird <3 Now, I have more confidence. I know I can make her happy :D she taught so many things to me. we have a good relationship, thankfully. If she scared of something, she comes to me now!! Awwww!