Got Hacked

Moderator: Mods

ringneck
Site Admin

Got Hacked

Post by ringneck »

Hey,

We got hacked! Sorry for the downtime! I have to upgrade the forum ASAP! Thanks for being so patient.

Best Wishes,

Imran
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

Yes, a few old members that started another board (most know whom they are) are taking credit for it but I highly doubt it. It was just convenient for them. So they ran with it. All the while PMing Imran a million times trying to get me fired.

This post my sound ugly but it is long over due. Im not ignoring 'this' any longer. Let that be known. I have been nice for too long. Now, I mean business and they WILL stop trying to tear this board apart. Or better yet, Site admin it... after all, that is what they are ultimately shooting for.

You CANT TAKE MY JOB. Let that BE KNOWN. Your work is all in vain, so just stop kids.

Of course he and I are still straight... Im his girl but Im fighting fire with fire at this point. Ignoring them didnt make it go away. Time for action.

What actually happened is we were running an older version that crapped out. To make a long story short.

But! No worries, Up and running!

*hugs everyone so tight*

Missed yall, was a long weekend.
~ Mikaela Sky

Bird crazy

Post by Bird crazy »

Hey Imran and Mik

Thanks for fixing it, I really missed my daily dose of info and shaing.

Sue and Nila
Sue
Rowdy Vos eclectus, Dolly Cockatiel
Nila Blue IRN, Priya Grey IRN, and Bigotes the cat
Mattls

Post by Mattls »

Good to be back :)
ringneck
Site Admin

Post by ringneck »

aw, happy to have it back up too! I am going to do another upgrade this weekend so cross those fingers;)

Best Wishes,

Imran Chaudhry
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

yay!!!!
I Thought that my computer had a virus because I got a critical error message. I missed you all. Update on Buddy
HE no loves to be pet at all times and even will try to be only pet and not picked up. If I put my hand down and say step up, he jus bows his head below his feet and looks at me. Also, eventhough he is clipped, he will fly about 5 feet and land on my shoulder if I am close enough. Dude has been in a bad mood but his head keeps getting brighter, but no ring yet.
Mikaela

Post by Mikaela »

He is molting and trying you. Baby is doing the EXACT same thing.

'Step up Baby' and rather than hoping on as usual, he is bowing his head down holding that position and looking at me like 'I want to lunge at you sooo badly'. All puffed up.

I tell him to screw off and walk away. Go back 5 minutes later and he hops on.

I dont suggest MAKING him step up, no sense in aggravating him but dont let him play you out either. He is molting and thinks he is all grown and wants you to notice... thats all.

Sucks your baby is doing that but glad to hear it is normal. I was getting to where I was thinking 'Did I upset him?'

Im owned. :oops:
~ Mikaela Sky

Post by Guest »

baby*cracks the whip* Pick me up when I tell u to, now scratch my head and give me some of ur nummy veggies!!!. Tell your baby to stop teaching dude these things, these darn birds are so smart :P
surferdon

Post by surferdon »

sorry I thought that i was signed in, the above message was from me!! :x
angie

Post by angie »

I say make the little B step up. My boys don't get away with that crap. no way no how. :wink:
angie

Plus Mickey and Mallory (now placed in a new home as a breeder) the wild females, Mickey is now paired with Kai and they are about to be parronts.